Who we areThe SEC Professionals Group is a community of in-house professionals who actively prepare and file financial reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. We are a rapidly growing, dynamic group of external reporting professionals from a diverse group of industries.
The purpose of the community is to foster communication between members on matters of common professional interest. This website is available exclusively for use by members of this community.
Why you should join
- Connect with your peers to learn how they are handling the same challenges that you are
- Expand your knowledge on cutting-edge accounting issues
- Access to the membership directory
- Expand your professional network
- Reconnect with former colleagues and friends
- Enhance your Linkedin profile and professional status
- Build upon your annual CPE credits
- Membership and participation is free
- Be part of an exclusive external reporting organization
Interested? View our requirements to join.