Welcome to the SEC Professionals Group! We are a community of in-house professionals who actively prepare and file financial reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The purpose of the community is to foster communication between members on matters of common professional interest and to share best practices in financial reporting. Only accessible to members of the SEC Professionals Group, we offer these opportunities to provide shared experiences of fellow members on current financial reporting issues. Here's how you can take advantage of your membership:
- Resources – Offering surveys, articles, presentations, guides, and reports that can be filtered down to a relevant topic, you'll find valuable information and best practices from sponsors, advisory chairs, and members. Expand your knowledge of what other members are facing in their financial reporting.
- Surveys – Participate in sponsor and member-driven surveys, and use past surveys to gain insight into the thoughts of fellow members.
- Sponsored Content – Take advantage of reports, presentations, and guides provided to members by sponsors such as DrinkerBiddle, Intelligize, LogixData, and Workiva.
- Events – Participate in our events as well as our sponsor events here. Attend a quarterly meeting or view video replays from past meetings. You can also use our CPE calendar that has been compiled to provide members with information on when, where, and how to obtain credit from the group as well as other organizations and sponsors.
- Job Board – Searching for a new team member? Looking to grow your department? Search listings from fellow members, advisory chairs, and sponsors, and recruit qualified talent to your company.
- Forum – Want to seek input from members on an issue you're facing at work? Here's a great way to request information and experiences from other members on important topics, such as tools and vendor recommendations, revenue recognition, and XBRL. Use Forums like you use LinkedIn—to collaborate and interact with your peers in a private and secure environment.
- Membership Directory – Search other members and make connections.
- Groups – Looking to reach out to other SEC reporting professionals in your area? Find local chapters, and attend in-person meetings, happy hours, breakfasts, and more. Meet members in your area and share experiences.
- LinkedIn – Connect further with members by joining our SEC Professionals Group LinkedIn community.